Full width home advertisement

Travel the world

Climb the mountains

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

fashionfuturelumiaNokiatronwatchwrist

Wrist watch for future - fashion awesomeness.

I am a fashion designer by profession and I love Wrist watches. If any designer design a costume for futuristic design they will design a wrist watch for sure, since It is the most important accessory for futuristic costume design. However we all know trend of wrist watch have been declined since everyone got a cellphone in their pockets, but still it is the most impotent one for even today. But it is really interesting to see what is the future in fashion and we'll get to know some cool and awesome watches for future today.


I loved the movie TRON: Legacy and some times I think, can we really go into to digital world and feel it? Well if we go there, we'll need something like this. Thanks to designer Abhinav Dapke.



Another cool concept from Designer Mohammad Mahdi Azimi a Nokia LUMIA watch. I just wish Nokia and Microsoft likes it and the work on it. Like I said we are more depending on our cell phones now. But this concept shows that we can not really replace them for ever. A watch don't just show time but it also shows change in time.




This something really amazing, ever since childhood I have been fascinated about those gears inside a watch. I would really like to see how they move. And now they are going to work out side in a different and a very beautiful way. They are going to show the time themselves . I love this concept which is based on mechanical engineering rather then software and graphic designing. Designed by Mickael Chros.

But this not it, there is lot more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib